IN VITRO CHARACTERIZATION & VALIDATION
Assays to facilitate our research can be instrumental to its success. A summary of both our standard and unique research tools are listed below.
Optimized systems for the performance of routine testing or the development of proprietary immunoassays.
- Quantitative Fluorescent Assays including sandwich ELISAs
- Antibody Detection & Immunogenicity Assays including Bridging ELISAs, a species-independent, highly specific and sensitive assay.
- Anti-drug Antibody (ADA) Assays
- Neutralizing Anti-drug Antibody (ADA) Assays
- Custom Assay Development
Cell Based Assays
- Reporter Cell Assay for Neutralizing Antibodies (Nab)
- Reporter Cell-based Assays for Toll-like Receptor Ligands
- Cell-based NF-kB Pathway Activation Assays
- Lentivirus-based NF-kB Transcription Activation Assay
- Anti-viral Antibodies
- Custom Protein-Specific Antibodies